Un espacio de cocina donde acceder a mis recetas más interesantes con trucos e ideas para cualquier ocasion. Daddy Rafa confía que disfruteis con ella y que creemos un espacio para aportar ideas culinarias. Aviso: ¡Marcado acento internacional!

lunes, octubre 10, 2005

SOLE'S APPLE PIE

Hello everybody!

I’m back with a new recipe.
I tried this dessert during this summer in Montreal. Sole (my sister-in-law) prepare it for Annie & me in our first anniversary. I still remenber the day I tried it. We were in our "charlevoix Tour -- la route de gourmet". We had so much fun.

I always thought that my sister's apple pie was the best apple pie in the world, but.. now,since the day I tried Sole's one, I have to addmit that Sole's apple pie is the BEST.
So..., I asked her about the recipe and now, I want to share it with all of you.
I hope you like. Enjoy!!

SOLE'S APPLE PIE

Ingredients:
5 cups (1,25L) of thinly sliced peeled apple
2 tsp (10 ml) of lemon juice
1/2 cup (125 ml) of granulated sugar
3 tbsp (45 ml) all-purpose flour
1 tsp (5ml) grated lemon rind
1 tsp (5ml) cinnamon
1/4 tsp (1ml) nutmeg
1 unbaked 9-inch (23 cm) pie shell

Topping:
1/3 cup (75ml) packed brown sugar
3 tbsp (45ml) quick-cooking rolled oats
3 tbsp (45ml) whole wheat flour
1 tsp (5ml) cinnamon
1 tpsp (15ml) soft margarine

How to prepare it:
In bowl, toss apples with lemon juice. In another bowl, combine sugar, flour, lemon rind, cinammon and nutmeg. Sprinkle over apples and stir until apples are well coated. Spoon into pie shell.Topping: In bowl, combine brown sugar, rolled oats, flour and cinammon. With two knives cut in margarine until mixtureis crumbly. Sprinkle over filling. Bake in 425 ºF (220ºC) oven for 40 minutes or until top is golden and apples are tender.

OK! That's all folk. I promise you that it is very easy to prepare and the results are AMAZING!!!

Kisses for ladies & Hugs for guys,

See you soon

Daddy

Pd: Sole, perphaps one day we can create our family cooking business: Meals for me and desserts for you. I'm sure it would be a great business. :-). A lot of kisses for you from your brother in law!!.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anónimo said...

hola rafa; como ya te darás cuen no domino la lengua de sakespeare, así que si no es mucho pedir ¿por que no me la traduces al castellano-manchego? Gracias de antemano

10:37 p. m.

 
Blogger daddyrafa said...

Hola amigo,

No tengo inconveniente alguno en traducirte la receta, pero mi blog lo tengo en 2 idiomas y lo que no quiero es publicar la receta de nuevo en Castellano.
Si estas interesado en hacer la receta, por favor, mándame un mail (paparafa@terra.es) con tu dirección y te la envio traducida con todo mi cariño. Como comprenderás no sé quien eres ya que has firmado como anómino pero si me indicas tus datos te la hago llegar.

Un abrazo y gracias por seguirme,

Rafa

10:31 a. m.

 

Publicar un comentario

<< Home